Sky Tower 3D
- Product Code: MD01477
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $5.21
The set consists of several sheets of push-out paper and EPS foam puzzle boards for you to get your puzzle pieces from and, like any normal puzzle, it's up to you to get the pieces in the right place. The pieces are carefully designed to slot together in a push-fit style and are great for anyone who thinks 2D puzzles are just plain old boring.
No glue or scissors are required upon building and fairly easy to assemble, which makes this an ideal souvenir even if it wasn’t Auckland that you went to.
Auckland's Sky Tower is an iconic structure in Auckland's skyline. The Sky Tower is the tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, standing at 328m. The tower is part of the Auckland Skycity Casino complex and attracts an average of 1450 visitors a day.
- Build an awesome 3D replica of The Sky Tower with this World Wonder Set
- Engaging, challenging and fun 3D Puzzle
- Light air foam non-toxic material
- Difficulty: Medium (200-220 minutes)
- No Scissors or glue required
- Authentic details, sturdy construction
Model Size: 16cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 90cm (H)
Age: 3+ years