Eat'N Tool Camping Multi-Tool - Pair
- Product Code: MD02041
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $3.90
The Eat'N Tool was invented by NYC designer Liong Mah. While it looks like a spork at first glance, it's really so much more.
It's also a bottle opener, perfect for popping open a beer at the end of a long day of hiking.
It's a screwdriver for quick fixes to your equipment or a pry tip for opening canisters.
It also includes three metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm), and a carabiner. Don't feel guilty about packing eating utensils again - the Eat'N Tool is that and so much more!
- The ultimate multi-tool that's also an eating utensil
- Spoon, fork, bottle opener, screwdriver/pry tip, metric wrenches, carabiner
- Large central hole for finger gripping (but also keeps the tool light!)
- Three metric wrench sizes - 10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm
- For easy snap-on carry on D-rings or clothing/pack loops, there is a carry carabiner
- Coated with a food grade non-stick coating
Eat'n Tool is 10.5cm long and weighs a mere 30g